Posting Date: September 29, 2021
Location: 9975 Fairway Drive, Suite # C, Powell, OH 43065
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Senior Salesforce Developer.
- Total IT Experience of 10-15 years with hands-on delivery experience of at least 5 Salesforce large end-to-end project implementations.
- Prefer to have at least 1-year Salesforce Technical Architecture Experience.
- Engage with customers to understand business requirements and propose solutions, define guidelines and best practices for architecting and designing Salesforce solutions.
- Engage with solution design, recommendations, effort estimations, proposal reviews and present solution proposals and demonstrations.
- Participate and support in design and development of pre-built solutions.
- Engage with delivery teams and support on project implementations to define and design effective Salesforce solutions provide architectural guidance and conduct solution reviews.
- Architect robust solutions based on recommended best practices considering high performance, security, scalability and future upgrades/enhancements.
- Must be able to review the code related to customization as well that of integration.
- Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Estimation.
- Assisting business users during UAT and resolves production issues during the warranty period.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com’ s SOQL and SOSL.
- Lightning, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience.
- Development experience using Workflows, Process Builder, Flows & Validation rules.
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Apex etc.)
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Implement the features in a robust and maintainable fashion.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and relevant implementation best practices.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment preferred.
- Need to understand the end-to-end implementation and Force.com applications and be able to dictate them to all levels of the organization.
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure the features never break.