Job posting date: 4/05/2021
Role: SAP HANA Development & Configuration Lead
Location: Dublin, OH ( Remote until COVID)
We are seeking an experienced HANA modeler/development lead with extensive native HANA experience. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in HANA Database development experience including schema design, database tables, defining and designing SLTs, and specifically handling SAP native HANA calculations views and objects through CTS+. This role would be part of the overall HANA development for configuration, transports, cutover and change management.
- HANA Database development experience (schemas, database tables, database views;SLT data replication concepts).
- HANA Modeling experience (calculation view development, performance analysis and optimization; SQLScript; Stored Procedures; Security concepts)
- Managing HANA transports using HALM/CTS+
- Overall lead for HANA, Business Objects and Google Cloud change management using CTS+, BO code migration and GitHub for GCP
- Working experience with any cloud technology is a plus.
- HANA 2.0+ experience a plus
- Good communication and coordination skills to manage, lead and execute the change control and transport management
- Candidate should be able to work with multiple onshore teams like Developers, Testing teams, security team, cutover team and senior management
- Candidate should be good at managing priorities, getting management reports for status tracker and driving the deliverables independently
- Flexible to work with offshore and onshore
- Experience working with testing teams during project delivery timelines to handle multiple changes and overall change control
- Managing and leading the HANA go live cutover tasks as a single point of contact