Job posting date: 1/12/2021
Role: SAP BODS Technical Lead
Location: Dublin, OH ( Remote until COVID)
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide the definitive technical solutions to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Identify causes and implementing solutions to business problems in a multifunctional project, assessing and communicating issues of technology impact on the business. They also apply a broad knowledge of various technical functions to accurately anticipate organizational impacts and they share responsibility with other team members to ensure on-time product delivery.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge in ETL toolset to design, develop, and support end to end data migration processes associated with both SAP and non-SAP-based applications.
- In-depth knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle with a strong emphasis on the following: Engagement, Analysis, Design, Development, and Deployment
- Knowledge of network architectures and systems performance consideration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Under the guidance of the manager, collaborate with company customers, staff members, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to define detailed customer requirements and system interfaces, assess available technologies and develop and present solutions.
- Performs assessments and listens to internal/external customers to understand and anticipate their needs and determine their priorities in the context of the overall enterprise
Education or Equivalent: BS in a computer or related field. Qualifications / Skills Requirements: 8+ years of experience in SAP Data Services and good ABAP knowledge in respective business process areas – Master data, OTC, PRI, SCE, RTR and PTP
- Prior working experience on data migration projects from Non SAP to SAP systems is highly preferred
- Previous large transformation SAP program experience desired, in particular, strong technical knowledge of SAP Data Services
- Experience in ALE/IDOC, LSMW, and RDM/BPDM
- Must have the ability to lead and work in an onsite/offshore model
- Must have experience overseeing the quality of deliverables created by the development team
- Demonstrated ability to set technology direction and oversee successful delivery and/or support of technology solutions
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks and clearly communicate status and potential issues
- Ability to define work processes and lead team members in the successful implementation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Role: Systems Engineer
Location: Irving, TX
Seeking a talented Middleware Engineer with strong experience in NGINX as well as open-source background. This technical role will be focused on product standardization, integration, configuration management, infrastructure provisioning, and the enablement of products in Cloud and OpenShift docker environments. This role is also responsible for L2 support. It requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work closely with cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be pro-active, solution-oriented, and maintain excellent communication skills.
- Must be strong in Linux, scripting, and task automation
- Proficiency in NGINX engineering and administration – preferably public-facing web sites
- Good with Python including engineering, application development, and Python AI programming
- Hand-on experience with Chef, OpenShift Docker
- Experience with Amazon AWS and Cloud
- Proficiency in debugging, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Broad knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (AppDynamics, ELK, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience with Git/BitBucket and SVN usage
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Proficiency with SQL queries and database technologies such as Oracle
- Efficient communication skill and teamwork spirit are must-have requirements to work in our global team
- BS in computer science/engineering (or equivalent experience) preferred
- Experience with MongoDB is a plus
Role: Database Administrator
Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
Duration: 36 Months Contract
- Adapts business requirements, developed by modeling/development staff and systems engineers, and develops the data, database specifications, and table and element attributes for an application.
- Participates in the data level design of user interface and business application processes.
- Participates in quality assurance and develops test application code.
- Works with management to ensure successful implementation of database changes
- Manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong experience with SQL Server clusters with multiple nodes on each cluster, mirroring, log shipping, always-on, and other methods of disaster recovery.
- Migration of SQL Server databases from one platform to another.
- Knowledge security, capacity planning, backup, and recovery.
- Solid skills in database performance tuning, optimizing queries and stored procedures
- Demonstrated ability to implement automated processes to improve database system reliability.
- Skilled at troubleshooting complex problems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with SQL Database, Cloud Server set up, Mirroring.
- Expert knowledge in data warehousing, ETLs, SSIS, and SSRS.
- Familiarity with database design, documentation, and coding
- Strong understanding of relational and conventional database technology; data modeling concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of the front end and query tools; standard operating systems; backup and recovery strategies, performance and tuning techniques; database products and needs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time; results-oriented and highly motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate and complete work records and achieve project deadlines.
- Knowledge with other RDBMS systems, DB2 preferred
- Familiarity with PowerShell scripting, able to automate daily tasks
- Background in IT infrastructure, including systems or network administration.
- BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.