Posting Date: 12/06/2021
Employer Location: 9775 Fairway Drive, Suite # C, Powell, OH 43065
SAP BI Developer Requirements
The SAP BI team is a part of the Enterprise Applications team based in India and Germany, and is responsible for various SAP BI systems. In this role, the SAP BI developer will work directly with the BI Team and Business Users from various Business Units developing, writing, enhancing, documenting, and supporting BI systems within required timelines/milestones/schedule. The position also requires the following of standards and specific processes to control code during its life cycle to meet security, reusability, and audit requirements.
- Work with BI Team and Business Users in various locations to assist with building SAP BI solutions to/from on-premise SAP BI systems.
- Create and/or modify tables, views, data providers, ETL mappings, jobs to build the required SAP BI solutions for the business users, following client and/or industry standards for reusability, guaranteed delivery, and secured connections.
- Provide support and assistance as necessary for hypercare of helpdesk tickets and post-production support.
- Work with BI Team in creating and updating documentation, procedures, data flow diagrams for new or modified solutions.
- Work with the change management team to follow established processes.
- All work deliverables should follow the established testing process used by the client.
- Experience working with SQL, and data providers in SAP BW and SAP HANA.
- Experience developing BI data warehousing solutions against SAP ERP and SAP BW.
- Experience in ETL of SAP data into SAP HANA.
- Experience in building tables, views, data providers, ETL mappings, ETL jobs in SAP BW and HANA
- Collaborate with business owners, system end-users, business analysts, other BI developers, DBA Administrators, network teams, and support staff as necessary.
- Flexible with work hours and adjust to team location and project demands.
- Analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks.