Job posting date: 6/10/2021
Role: Pega Developer
Location: Dublin, OH ( Remote)
Ocean Blue Solutions Inc is looking for an experienced Pega Developer.
- Design, develop and test the software applications based on requirements/design documents using cutting edge technologies like Pega PRPC..
- Create & review PRPC product/project deliverables according to the software development life cycle methodologies and ensures adoption of design best practices.
- Participate in the technical design review process to ensure high quality technical designs.
- Align solutions within the overall IT strategy in partnership with CSA/LSA/SSA.
- Deliver re-useable components and process optimization.
- Excellent knowledge working on Pega BPM (Business Process Management).
- Good experience in using SOAP/HTTP connectors and Web Services.
- Good in using the file system connector.
- Should be a Pega Certified System Architect.
- Experience on Version 7.x experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or IT related field
Job posting date: 4/14/2021
Role: Sr. Business Objects Developer
Location: Dublin, OH ( Remote)
Ocean Blue Solutions Inc is looking for an experienced Business Objects developer who can perform as the SME for a Business Objects reporting platform. In this role you are expected to be versatile enough to perform application core development(70-80%) and administration(20-30%). You will be working in a client facing role and are expected to be a self-starter, working in a collaborative environment.
- Develop universe and reports using SAP Business Objects platform.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts / Business analysts to understand reporting needs and be a self-starter to accomplish objectives
- Be a SME for the SAP Business Objects platform and help the team by guiding business analysts for any questions or clarifications
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and work with the lead to prioritize work to ensure customer expectations are met
- Work independently with little to no supervision by seeking guidance on work priority and daily dedication to client success
- Review and provide feedback on reporting requirements, either created internally or externally, for technical feasibility, estimation, gaps in requirements, and overall business value
- Participate in and contribute to the implementation of best industry practices for Business Objects tool set
- Contribute to architecture and capacity planning activities
- Implement patches and other day-to-day Business Objects administration tasks
- Contribute to coordination and planning of Business Objects related activities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, data analytics, or a related field.
- 10+ years of technology experience working in complex application development initiatives
- 7+ years of BI experience in a Data warehousing setting
- 5+ years of Business Objects development involving universe and reports
- 5+ years’ experience with relational databases, including SQL and database objects such as views, stored procedures, functions, and their use in BI/Reporting tools.
- Experience with modeling data in star schemas and utilizing tools to report on multiple dimensions and several fact tables
- Experience reporting on large datasets from a data warehouse, and techniques for working with data in volume effectively to create reports and dashboards
- Candidate should be able to work with multiple onshore teams like Developers, Testing teams, security team, cutover team and senior management
- Candidate should be good at managing priorities, getting management reports for status tracker and driving the deliverables independently
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall SDLC