Posting Date: 12/06/2021
Employer Location: 9775 Fairway Drive, Suite # C, Powell, OH 43065
Oracle SOA Developer Requirements
The Oracle SOA team is responsible for various middleware related activities. In this role, the SOA developer will work directly with the SOA team and business partners from various Business Units writing, enhancing, documenting, and supporting integrations within required timelines/milestones/schedule. The position also requires the following of standards and specific processes to control code during its life cycle to meet security, reusability, and audit requirements.
- Work with SOA team and other associates in various locations to assist with integrations to/from on-premise, and/or Cloud applications.
- Create or update integration composites industry standards for reusability, guaranteed delivery, and secured connections using API and web services.
- Provide support and assistance as necessary for helpdesk tickets and post-production support.
- Work with SOA Manager in documenting and updating, procedures, data flow diagrams, and alerting requirements for new or newly enhanced integrations.
- Work with the change management team to follow established processes.
- Assist as necessary with any issue that impacts the availability of the SOA environment to successfully process and send or receive messages from internal and external sources.
- All work deliverables should follow the established testing process used by the company.
- Experience working with the Oracle SOA Suite v12c, XML, SQL, Jdeveloper, Java, REST, SOAP, and BPLE.
- Collaborate with business owners, system end-users, business analysts, DBA Administrators, network teams, and support staff as necessary.
- Flexible with work hours and adjust to team location and project demands.
- Analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks.