Job posting date: 12/15/2022
Role: Oracle Cloud Integration Technical Consultant
- Design and development of Oracle integrations on OIC using file-based/REST/SOAP adapters.
- Develop and deliver on Oracle Integration Cloud-based integrations with Oracle SaaS and 3rd Party applications.
- Design, develop, unit testing, performance tuning and implementation of Real-time and Batch integration.
- Conceptualize technical design options, identify the best option, and complete the technical design specifications.
- Design and develop Webservices/APIs for cloud, on-premises, and hybrid solutions using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
- Expertise in building, error handling, auditing, scheduling, deployment, monitoring/alert integrations in OIC/ICS, and support end-to-end testing of integrations.
- Thorough knowledge of Mapping, Lookups, Connections, XSLT, Agents, Packages, and other features of OIC.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
- At least 7 years of experience designing, developing, and testing of software applications
- 7+ years of experience with developing integration using Oracle SOA, OIC and other middleware suites
- End-to-end Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) implementation experience with at least 1 end-to-end Oracle SaaS/PaaS/IaaS implementation project
- 3+ years of hands-on development and administration experience with technologies such as Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and Visual Builder Cloud Services (VBCS) in a SaaS environment
- 7+ years’ experience with interfacing between Oracle Cloud or ERP and 3rd party systems
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) preferred
- 3+ years of experience working with Oracle SaaS modules such as procurement, financials, and/or projects.
- Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications, etc. in the solution
- 3+ years of experience with REST, API, SOAP, FBDI, PL/SQL, and the use of Oracle Cloud-delivered Web Services
- Hands-on development experience with Oracle Database Cloud services (DBCS) and Managed File Transfer (MFT)
Experience with Oracle Data Integrator is a plus
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or 10 years of relevant experience in the IT.
Ocean Blue Solutions, Inc. (OBSI) is a fast growing software services company with core competencies in Business Analysis, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence (DW-BI) and Application Development. OBSI was founded in 2013 and has been growing exponentially serving clients around the world. Since our inception, we have diversified our services to include ERP Services,Software Development, Web Development and Testing.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.